What does the “Cancellation Request - Cancelled” message itself say? And how did you cancel? Sending a message to seller on Depop or PayPal? And if you don’t see a refund issued in your PayPal account right now, then the message probably means your request to cancel is canceled/denied.
On PayPal, ‘Completed’ payments cannot be ‘canceled’ as they are received by the seller, so must ask seller to issue a refund as per:
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Is this way to finally receive money payment through PayPal in Uganda legit? in Transactions Archives
- Mistakenly cancelled pending payments in Transactions Archives
- CANCEL a monthly PayPal payment. in Transactions Archives
- Pending Payment for cancelling the shopping in Transactions Archives
- Canceling a payment in Transactions Archives