Refund issued 10 days ago hasn't come through to my PayPal.

MXNTE
Contributor
Contributor

I was issued a refund for a product that I payed for using Sellix 10 days ago. The refund still hasnt come through when it should have been instant. I payed using PayPal balance, not card. I also contacted the admin of the Sellix platform and he said the refund was indeed issued and that the money should have been returned already, therefore he doesn't know what happened. He told me I should contact paypal which here I am. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @MXNTE,

Thank you for posting on PayPal Community Forum!

I understand your concern regarding the refund. All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. If you've used the balance to complete the transaction then the refund will be credited to the balance. If the seller has issued the refund, the transaction should be shown on the activity page. Here's this help center article to know more about the refund. If you do not find the refund, I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Temp20220107S
New Community Member
I sent $410 to the wrong person. I saw the problem right way. Three days after I stopped payment, and was issued the refund, but the money has not been put back into my Bank account. What is going on?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.