Please provide the missing info by XXX, or the money will be returned to the sender.

pogch
Contributor
Contributor

I had filed for a Tiktok Privacy Settlement two months ago, and at that time I didn't have a Paypal account, so I had just created one hastily and thought nothing of it, not even bothering to fill in my information/government ID as it didn't ask for one at the time. I had forgotten about it until today when I saw an e-mail from PayPal telling me that I had received the money (167 USD) from the Settlement, however, it told me at the bottom to "Please provide the missing info by XXX, or the money will be returned to the sender." This XXX date was a week ago. I'm suspicious as it's not in my transactions history, nor anywhere for that matter except the e-mail. The image of the email is below. I'm wondering if there is any way I can get this money back, as it didn't even ask for my information when signing up. image_2022-12-09_233552445.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.