Paypal is asking me for money I dont owe

Overwatched
Contributor
Contributor
Hi can anyone help. I had a subscription to plugin alliance. I wanred to cancel. Rhey said i had to wait for it to expire. Before expiry date they renewed at a cost of 179. So. I phoned my back and got the money back off them. All good. But paypal paid them some how. Plugin Aliance being crap offer an absolute no refunds policy. So paypal is out of pocket. They are asking my to put the amount in my account as its showing - £158 which i wont do. I have tried to contact a human at paypay but I cant. So im stuck in a loop. I see paypal as unuseable at this point. Is there any help out there?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Overwatched 

If you didn't cancel the subscription before Paypal paid the funds then the payment would go through to that company.

So if you got the funds back via your bank and did not get a refund from the company involved then paypal are out of pocket and want their money back.

You should have cancelled the subscription.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.