Payment sent to me for invoice is pending ?

Lynzquenn
Contributor
Contributor
I sold something to someone and sent them an invoice. Buyer says she paid but the funds are not in my account and the payment for invoice says pending. I have never ever seen this before and Ive received many payments through PP. When I click on the pending payment it gives me and option to "accept" or "decline" payment. Never seen this before. When I clicked on accept it redirected me to a new page saying I needed to do some kind of account verification in order to receive the funds. Now what is going on?! Seems $c4mmy
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Lynzquenn,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear you have not received your payment. I know this must be frustrating. In some situations, you would be required to accept the payment before it would show in your PayPal balance. For example, if it was sent in a different currency that is on your PayPal account. 

If the payment shows on your PayPal Activity page, then this would mean it is a genuine payment. I would suggest you contact our Customer Support directly for assistance with this. 

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.