Payment on hold

pagantrad
Contributor
Contributor
Hello i shipped some items but i didnt add any tracking number due to lack of it..it has been more than 1 year..Dosent paypal release fund after 21 days ? In my case it has been more than 1 year then why are they not releasing the funds ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @pagantrad

Thank you for your post! 

If there aren’t any issues with this transaction or account, the payment will typically be available to the seller within 21 days after receipt. 

To get payments released sooner, the seller needs to use trackable delivery with any of our approved delivery companies and enter the tracking details on your Activities page. For more information on payment holds, you can send this to the recipient/seller: How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

However, as you mentioned that this payment has been on hold for more than a year, I would advise reaching out to us directly for help with this.  

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.