PayPal system

Goodguy5
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a friend who sent me some money from Vietnam to Australia with fees paid. Unfortunately, he kept telling me that the system in a branch was often said in error and can't complete the transaction, plus we had to settle the fees again. 

I was wondering if there is any Paypal system difference in Vietnam and Australia? Or is it just a result of a faulty system?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Megan

Hi @Goodguy5,

Welcome to the Community!

I definitely understand your concern.

Has your friend checked the status of the payment from their transaction details in their PayPal account? That way you can determine the reason for the payment being unsuccessful.

There are no known issues that would prevent sending payments from an account in Vietnam to Australia. 

If your friend is unable to complete the payment, they can reach out to us by selecting "Contact," at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this is resolved for you soon!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Goodguy5
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Megan. Thanks for your help. So my friend actually sent through a branch not online. So he can only check the branch to see if it’s complete or not. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.