PayPal sent draft invoice to buyer that has been paid.

Eeemsy
New Community Member
I was setting up a PayPal account yesterday and got stuck in a loop of confirming my email address, I did this multiple times, whilst doing this I created an invoice for a buyer and tried to send it, it came up a couple of times saying couldn't be sent until I'd confirmed my email address, so back to the loop I went of trying to confirm with no luck, in the mean time, the invoice has emailed to the buyer and he's paid the invoice, I've had no payment confirmation email or anything from PayPal, he's just replied to the invoice email that got sent out to him telling me he's paid and I now need to enter a tracking number, the invoice was still sat as my only invoice with "draft" next to it. After a lot of messing around today I have finally managed to confirm my email address and went on to the invoice, I then sent it and now it is sat there showing it is pending payment. The draft invoice that has been sent out isn't in any way linked to my account so I can't cancel it or anything, is there a way that the buyer can reclaim the funds on their end as he says his account has been debited?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.