PayPal management has failed

frankni
Contributor
Contributor
I have been using PayPal for almost 20 years to power and process my recurring subscription website. PayPal has kept raised the processing fee. Does this help PayPal stock? No, PayPal stock has crashed many time because PayPal continues to raise it fee. I have switched credit processing to Stripe and many others do the same. PayPal is going to continue to lose its customers if you don’t reduce the fee. I have even considered to disable my customers to use their PayPal account to do purchases, and force my customers to use credit card, which is then processed by Stripe at much less fee. PayPal, you have competitors, your stock will go to $30 if you don’t return your over charge.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mlouherrera

In every situation I had open a Dispute, Paypal alway takes the sellers silde. You as a customer have to make a choice of staying or leaving. I choose to leave, it's better to just use your credit card and get better service.

Login to Me Too

frankni
Contributor
Contributor
My next movement is to cancel all my existing recurring payment customers under PayPal, and re-create them so they will be processed by Stripe at much less fee. Greed doesn’t pay.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.