PayPal app too slow

Gillswills
Contributor
Contributor
Everything slow with app, I try To make payments and they take up to five days to leave my bank account when it should be immediately taken. Logging in to check my balance and transactions is toooo slow and timing out, it’s very off putting and PayPal has always been my secure way to purchase but now I’m having to make payments direct from my cards which is less secure. PAYPAL get this app fit for purpose and this is ridiculous!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gillswills 

When you add funds to your paypal balance it's never instant, they go as echeques so you need to allow 5-7 days for them to process dependent on your banks processing times.

If you are paying a seller then paypal will credit the seller upfront and they will take the wait for the echeque to clear...that is as long as you have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well to reduce risk to them of the echeque failing to transfer due to lack of funds in someones account etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.