PayPal account encountered issues.

uscftp
New Community Member

I am working as a freelancer, and when I was withdrawing money from my freelancer account, I received a message saying, "Your PayPal account encountered issues. Please contact PayPal support to correct any issues and confirm that your account is able to receive payments." Please help

Screenshot 2023-03-23 122532.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@uscftp 

To receive Paypal payments in your country read the below link.
https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/know-your-customer

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230629d
Contributor
Contributor
Did u got ur payment after completing kyc??because i m also facing same issue....pls tell wht u did to receive ur payment??
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @ Temp20230629d

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Help!

I see you've run into issues to receive payments to your PayPal account. You’ll need to confirm your email address and your identity before you can receive PayPal payments and withdraw funds from your PayPal account. After you submit your information, it normally takes 2-3 business days for PayPal to complete your identity confirmation. Once your identity is confirmed, you will be updated via email. 

You can learn more about receiving payment through PayPal here. Feel free to reach PayPal Support team by clicking the contact option at the bottom of PayPal page for any additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

silvermist118
Contributor
Contributor

I am also experiencing the same problem today. I tried completing KYC, but there is still no fix. Please let me know once you are able to do so.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @silvermist118 

Thank you for posting your first question in the PayPal Help Community and welcome!

I am sorry to know that you've run into some issues with receiving payments to your PayPal account. For Philippines accounts, you just need to have a confirmed email address and verified account to receive payments. Any pending actions in your account can prevent you from receiving money. Please go the resolution center or check your notification tab to check for any pending actions in order to receive payments to your account. If the issue persists, please contact the support team to look into this further.

I hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.