No payments received showing

SkinK55
New Community Member

Hi

I've just set up a business paypal account on my website. I did a quick purchase to test and it went through great. Came out my account. But its not showing on my paypal account. 

It doesnt even show the transaction ID and i can't locate it with the ID???

I've confirmed the account with paypal. I've confirmed the email address as well. So I don't know what I've done wrong or what else I need to do. 

I checked my website and it says: 

Payment details

PayPal

pending_reason: The payment is pending because it was made to an email address that is not yet registered or confirmed.

But, ive confirmed the email address.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi @SkinK55 

Welcome to the PayPal community, 

If this is the message that you are receiving, then it sounds like there may be a spelling error in the email address that you used. Have you checked the email address on your website to ensure it is exactly the same? If your email address is matching and you have confirmed the email address, then you should be automatically receiving your payment. If the email address was unconfirmed but correct, then you would receive an email asking you to confirm your email address and accept the payment. If you haven't received your payment or an email to confirm your email address then it is most likely due to a spelling error. It may be that the email address you have on your PayPal account is correct but their could be a typo in the one on your website. 

I hope this helps and please do let us know how you get on as it may help other members, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.