Money on hold and no way of releasing it with the criteria.

LRD47
Contributor
Contributor

I build bespoke items, the customer pays me (pre order) i build the item within 65 business days and i use majority of the money they pay me to build the items. 

Problem is now, if i cannot get any further payments that are on hold for 21 days, how am i supposed to be able to build the items if i don’t have the money to build them? 

Paypal say they will release funds once item is shipped or whatever, but that’s just stupid in my book for obvious reasons ABOVE.

I’m going to my bank tomorrow to open a business account where they don’t do this. After using paypal for 20 years they treat you like this, no thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LRD47 

I'm supposed to know what you have read?  

I post a link with information relating to your issue, if it doesn't help most folks request further information or clarification.

Bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

LRD47
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t know why you sent this link, nothing I haven’t already read. Thank you for trying to help.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LRD47 

I'm supposed to know what you have read?  

I post a link with information relating to your issue, if it doesn't help most folks request further information or clarification.

Bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LRD47
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I’m not with you, I’ve been on the usual link (why is my money held) which gives you all the reasons why your monies held. Which I cannot go by, reason being I use the money people pay me to build their bespoke items over a 65 day period. I can’t post with proof if I can’t get the money to build the item. This issue isn’t covered. Thanks and sorry if I came over as a bit of an idiot 😉
Login to Me Too

LRD47
Contributor
Contributor
I’m all sorted now anyway, thanks for your help 👍
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.