Money didn’t come when it said it would

Smidget_paws
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, a commissioner paid me on the 29th of April and the money got put on hold. This was a bigger payment than normal so I understand why it got put on hold. But, I am a costume maker and need the money sooner than later if I want to order supplies and get started. I can not send anything out yet because there is nothing to send out. I went through the “get your money sooner” thing and it said I’d get my money on May 6th. It is now the 7th of May and I still have not received my money. I went through the AI texting support and it said that I now wasn’t going to get my money until the 20th of May. I don’t understand what happened. Why did PayPal change their mind on when I’d be getting my money? I’m very confused and feel lied to. I really just want to be able to work on my commissioners costume but I’m stuck.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Nysory
Contributor
Contributor

Cambodia country

Login to Me Too

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @Smidget_paws!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your payment is on hold. Some payments are held for a maximum of 21 days to ensure that the buying and selling process is completed correctly. If you want to release the funds sooner, you can provide a tracking number, this way we can verify that the item was delivered to the correct address. If you don't take action, the funds will be released automatically after 21 days. Please click here to find more information about payment holds.

Regards,

María. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.