'Instant" Transfer to my debit card still has not shown up nearly 24 hours later

mxz174
New Community Member

I tried this new instant transfer option for the first time yesterday because I needed the funds in my account ASAP.  I even paid the small fee to do it.  Well, it's not 24 hours later and the funds never showed up.  They are not showing up as pending either on my card/account.  The funds are no longer available in my PayPal account either.  So I paid a little extra to get these funds 'immediately' (max stated was 30 mins) and now I'm stuck with them not avaialble basically anywhere for me.  This is VERY frustrating!  If they do not show up by Monday morning I'm going to get very worried.  I highly recommend PayPal users be highly leary of this new service, it did not work correctly for me!  I guess I should have just used the old method of tranfering to my bank account, it looks like it'll take at least as long now using this method and I paid a fee for nothing.

If I'm missing something here let me know.  If you've experienced the same thing post about it too, maybe PayPal will fix this service or at least stop offering it / make a BOLD easy to need statment when you chose it that the funds might not show up in your account for days anyway with this 'instant' option.

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91
Solved

bosourd
Contributor
Contributor

To be fair, I don't usually have any problem with instant transfers before, it was only a matter of seconds until I received my money in my bank account. But this last transfer really **bleep** me off. On the first try, it got declined because of missing bank account information when I tried to transfer to my 'Checking' account (which is ridiculous by the way, since I did a transfer to the same account but to the 'Debit' account instead of the 'Checking' account.) after I had to wait for a week with no clarity.

And then they returned my money after it got declined and removed my 'Checking' account without my conscience but not the 'Debit' account (which makes no sense). So then I tried to transfer my money to the 'Debit' account since it worked the last time, but guess what, the transfer is complete but the money hasn't arrived yet.

So I thought, "maybe there is missing information therefore I can't use my card with Paypal." so I tried to "Confirm" my debit card, they instantly charged me $1,95, it says after i confirmed my card the money fee will be back to my bank account, which is not happening right now. Ridiculous how fast they take your money but took ages to transfer your money.

Login to Me Too

dalebuchananbiz
Contributor
Contributor

This just happened tome for the first time ever. I tried an instant transfer for $80 to my WF bank, the same one I've transferred to hundreds of times, and it was denied. Then, I did a $70 instant transfer to the same bank, and it is complete. The money is gone from my paypal account and not in my WF account. I called WF and they said it's Paypal issue. I contacted Paypal, and they said it's WF issue. 

I just now transferred $5 successfully to see what happens, and it worked instantly. So, this appears to be either a glitch in the matrix or Neo is stealing someone's money.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.