INSTANT TRANSFER NOT WORKING WITH DEBIT CARD

smmhensey
Contributor
Contributor

INSTANT TRANSFER IS NOT WORKING WITH MY DEBIT CARD TODAY. GOT THE MESSAGE STATING MY DEBIT CARD DOES NOT ALLOW INSTANT TRANSFERS, BUT I'VE BEEN DOING INSTANT TRANSFERS TO THIS SAME EXACT CARD FOR MONTHS ALREADY WITHOUT ISSUE. WHAT'S GOING ON?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sierrajb
New Community Member

FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK!!!!

Try clicking on the SUMMARY tab instead of the MONEY tab. 

Once at the SUMMARY page, click on the TRANSFER MONEY link just under your current balance.

Follow the rest of the process and HOPEFULLY it will let you finish the transfer like it did me.  

By the way....while I've been on this community forum and trying the transfer, I've been ON HOLD FOR 1 HOUR, 25 MINUTES....still no response from Paypal.   

Login to Me Too

ooshnoo
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. Same here. I needed money now so I thought I'd transfer it via the debit card I linked last month, and for some reason it had been deleted.  I then tried to add it again, and it while it says it was successful it's no where to be found.

Login to Me Too

Dottyjoan
New Community Member

Cant do instant transfer even now keeps asking for details already l8nked to account but still wont transfer disgrace

Login to Me Too

Stephtadeath
New Community Member
I had the same thing I used to be able to instant transfer to my debit no problem and the all of a sudden they said it wasn’t compatible anymore. I’m straight up going to have to stop using PayPal if they don’t figure it out cause the instant aspect is VITAL to me gig work and I’m not about to go open a new bank account just for that
Login to Me Too

Jordanssoapbox
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. Was yours resolved and how? I've been both on the phone and messaging back and forth with C S without a solution for two days.
Login to Me Too

Jordanssoapbox
Contributor
Contributor

Spoke to another CS and the only solution was to sign up for a pay pal cash account. This allows paypal to hold the payment within your account and spend from it without using your bank. I was then able to use the instant card transfer with the same fees as before or  the free 1-3 day bank transfer.  I was told that due to a security/update some accounts ran into this problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.