I want PayPal don't exchange my currency from Dollar to Egyptian Pound

Khaled_Mahmoud
Contributor
Contributor

I want PayPal don't exchange my currency from Dollar to Egyptian Pound before automatic transfer at beginning of each month. I want that my card currency will be update as USD.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Khaled_Mahmoud,

Thank you for your post. 

I do understand your concern. When you add a card to your PayPal account, it is automatically set in the local currency of your PayPal account. 

If you want to update the currency of your card, you will need to request this from our customer support. This can be done by clicking here

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Khaled_Mahmoud
Contributor
Contributor

............................................................................................................

Login to Me Too

Khaled_Mahmoud
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_RachelK 

Can you show me the steps on "Contact Us" Page.

I tried a lot to show  them but failed.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Khaled_Mahmoud

Thanks for your reply. I understand you would like some help getting in touch with our customer service team. 

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage and you will see icons for what options are available i.e Phone, Messaging. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.