How to get financial support (donate) for a charity fund in Ukraine?

Kosmin
Contributor
Contributor

We are a charity foundation in Ukraine that helps refugees and those in need during the war with extensive experience and successful projects.

Volunteers want to support us from different parts of the world using PayPal, but we are unable to receive a donation from them.

We registered a PayPal account and activated a business account. Created a page for donations, but during payment, an error appears: "Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations."

We also tried to integrate PayPal on our site through forms, but nothing worked either.

How to receive donations from volunteers to support Ukraine? How to connect PayPal to the site?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kosmin

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can certainly understand why you'd like to receive donations for volunteers to support Ukraine. At this time, creating a page or button to receive donations or payments for goods and services is not available in Ukraine. As of right now, only the ability to receive Friends and Family payments is available. You can still collect funds to donate to volunteers, but they cannot be listed as Donations. Payments received in Ukraine at this time can only be received as Friends and Family. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Good luck with your charity fund!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Kosmin
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer, @PayPal_JonK !

Can a charitable foundation in Poland make charitable contributions by creating a donate button?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.