How long does it take to get the money from selling digital items by using goods and service

haikentpanda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am a new member.

Recently, I sold my game items to my customer by using goods and service transactions. I want to ask some questions about this:

1) How long will take to get the money from the customer? (after he accepts the receipt bill) 

2) We traded game items so I don't have an invoice or tracking number, but we have a record about the trading. So can we take that as evidence to get the money faster?

3) How do I know the money is holding? ( I cannot check it from my transaction history)

Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

imjazzie
Contributor
Contributor
This was a problem to me too because I was a new seller and that’s why it was on hold. They say to update the order status to “order processed” if it doesn’t need tracking or if it’s game items. After that the buyer would immediately have the confirm receipt or confirm order immediately and you will receive the money right away. Haven’t tried this before but I guess it might work for you. Try to open PayPal on Browser to check the order history or the payment on hold and the options given to confirm and update the order status.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.