How do I send money from my PayPal Balance

RogerClauer
New Community Member

I am new to PayPal and am testing sending money. I have my checking account successfully linked to PayPal. I sent a $1.00 transfer to my wife and that went well.  Her PayPal account has a Credit Card linked to it. The money went through successfully and after a few days no longer shows a pending. So now she has a PayPal Balance of $1.00. I had my wife log on and she is unable to send money. I want to now send the $1.00 from her PayPal Account back to me. Her only option is to send from the credit card (which I don't want to do because that has charges). In fact it doesn't seem that there is anyway to use the money in her PayPal balance as there is no place to select PayPal Balance as a preferred method of payment. What am I missing? Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @RogerClauer,

Welcome and thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum! We are more than delighted to have you as a customer. 

I understand your concern about sending and receiving money. Generally, if there is a balance with PayPal, this will always be the first payment method we use to pay/send. Here's the help center article to know How to use a balance with PayPal. If you have registered for a PayPal Balance account, please check if your account has been verified or not. Only a Verified account will be able to use the PayPal balance. Unverified account can only send money through linked funding sources.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.