Can't receive money

Barakuda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Someone want send me money and he says that I don't have valid paypal account and that's why they can't send me payment.

I get this message:

You cannot receive payments in or withdraw payments from your PayPal account, because previous transfers to your preferred card or bank account failed.

Also, when I click on Request Money on Paypal I got this:

Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, set up your account.

when i try add my card it says:

You have already successfully entered the 4-digit PayPal code and confirm this card.

Where is the problem? Before I used to receive money from anyone on my paypal account and now I can't

My paypal is verified with a Visa Electron credit card issued in Croatia.

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

Abdussamad
Can't receive nor request money
Login to Me Too

Mohcinezt
New Community Member
Anybodh please findnout what is the problem that no one give a clear answer about . We need to receive money not just give
Login to Me Too

Faboxx
Contributor
Contributor
I'm from Nigeria, I have added my credit card but still can't receive money, my clients always see this, this PayPal user only accept payment from website, and I can't request for money help me please my business is going bad.
Login to Me Too

Faboxx
Contributor
Contributor
Someone try sending me money but, it say this PayPal user only accept payment from their website, and I don't understand it, I can't request money on my account, help me.
Login to Me Too

Aborah0649
Contributor
Contributor
.Please help me out in this situation person cannot receive his phone in his own account recently means he doesn't make sense please my country people I know that I'm not in the UK, Canada or Australia please am a Nigerian national.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.