Can anyone help my pay in 3 isn’t working.

Lauren192
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone help my pay in 3 hasn’t worked in nearly 2 months, I’ve never ever missed a payment (infact I mostly pay early or on the day) I’ve used it a lot over 18m my credit file hasn’t changed. Yet it’s not working. Every few months this has happened though and then lasted around a month where it wouldn’t let me anymore (I assumed I had too many plans) then would work again and so on. But this has been the longest now and all my plans are paid fully apart from one last one. It’s really frustrating me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lauren192 

The system chooses when/if it would be available to you. It can be other factors coming together as a whole, such as PayPal’s internal scoring, high risk transactions, security. You’ll just have to wait until it is Pay In 3 offered again.

Pay in 3 works the same way as PayPal’s other credit products, Pay After Delivery and PayPal Credit. You’d be using it then one day it goes away for awhile and then some random time later it comes back. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.