Can I post a fundraiser for myself here to ask for help for domestic violence on the survivor of

Jfro75
Contributor
Contributor
I started a fundraiser for myself and really feel like crap for doing it but felt like I had no other options to ask for help because I have no family to help me I just got out of a domestic violence relationship and trying to get divorced because the police have been called so many times to my home because my husband or soon to be ex-husband the landlord has now evicted me and I have to be out by the 11th with nowhere
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jfro75 

Sorry but begging for donations is against forum rules, if it wasn't then we would be inundated with these posts and those needing actual Paypal help for Paypal issues would be delayed getting that help.
I doubt anyone is going to send funds to a 'stranger' with any unverified story to be honest.
Try a 'gofundme' page?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jfro75 

Sorry but begging for donations is against forum rules, if it wasn't then we would be inundated with these posts and those needing actual Paypal help for Paypal issues would be delayed getting that help.
I doubt anyone is going to send funds to a 'stranger' with any unverified story to be honest.
Try a 'gofundme' page?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.