After paying for an item

Dr__Mostafa
Contributor
Contributor

After paying for an item, ebay "thank you for your purchase" page appeared that usually confirmed that purchase and payment are OK appeared, received email from eBay saying that I have to pay again, THE WEIRD THING IS THE ITEM DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY PURCHASE LIST, checked my card balance, the card statement shows that the item was paid for 3 times instead of once, I only bought once, on PayPal it shows no info at all like nothing happened, I have chosen PayPal as payment method in the payment page, any help or ideas are much appreciated

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Dr_Mostafa,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing these issues. When you made the purchase, did you log in to your PayPal account? If you didn't, it sounds like the purchase may have been made as a guest. When a buyer checks out as a guest, the transaction will not appear their PayPal account but it will appear as a PayPal payment on their statement. I suggest contacting us to provide additional details. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Dr__Mostafa
Contributor
Contributor

thx for you reply, yes I did chose PayPal as my paying option like always do, then signed in paypal, and paid for it, eBay took me to the next page that states oreder is confirmed, the thing I cant really understand, after purchasing on eBay the item goes to my purchase history always even if I didn't pay for it or if the payment failed, it hasn't moved this time I wonder why?

in my card statement the amount is subtracted 3 times at the same moment by PayPal, with no traces on PayPal activity page on, even if I persue the full activity still no info, all I get is older actions!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.