AUS-RU payment receiving issue

listentolawson
Contributor
Contributor

The sender from AUS has the transaction ID and he informed me that the payment has been sent. But I couldn't receive it due to sanctions in Russia. Is there anything I can do to get any info about this transaction?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@listentolawson 

As far as i am aware as your account is blocked his could not have completed.

Should show as unclaimed in his account and time out 30 days post payment or earlier if cancelled.

If by any weird chance it did complete then he could file an unchallenged dispute for non receipt of item to get his funds back again. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

listentolawson
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry, I didn't make it clear. I know I can't receive the fund to my account, but is there a way to return the payment back to the sender? The transaction is completed for him, so I'm curious if it's possible to make a refund to his account.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@listentolawson 

As far as i am aware as your account is blocked his could not have completed.

Should show as unclaimed in his account and time out 30 days post payment or earlier if cancelled.

If by any weird chance it did complete then he could file an unchallenged dispute for non receipt of item to get his funds back again. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

listentolawson
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.