Support issues with credit card payments, unresolved.

lctuck
Contributor
Contributor

Been working over a month on a clear paypal side bug.  Calls, chats, file uploads.  All they do is ask for more and pass the buck. 

PayPal's abysmal service and shocking lack of customer care are nothing short of a customer service horror story. It's astonishing how a company that claims to be a leader in online payments can consistently fail its users on at scale.

First and foremost, PayPal's customer service is a labyrinthine nightmare. Navigating their dodgy support website feels like trying to find your way out of a maze without a map. It's riddled with confusing and baffling proceedures customized to frustrate users.

We have been in this real nightmare since we encountered a seemingly simple fixable issue. Good luck trying to get any help from PayPal's customer support. Their so-called "support" is a joke. If you manage to find a way to contact them, you'll likely be greeted with endless automated responses and unhelpful chatbots that seem designed to give you the runaround rather than provide any actual assistance. It's like talking to a brick wall that occasionally spits out generic, irrelevant answers.

And let's not forget about the arbitrary and often draconian account limitations that PayPal imposes with reckless abandon. Users have reported having their accounts frozen or even permanently banned for the flimsiest of reasons, with little to no explanation. It's as if PayPal enjoys holding users' funds hostage and watching them squirm in frustration.

If PayPal does decide to resolve an issue, this process is excruciatingly slow and inefficient. It can take weeks, if not months, to resolve even the simplest of problems. Meanwhile, your money remains locked up in PayPal's clutches, earning interest for them while you're left without access to your own funds.

In conclusion, PayPal's terrible service and lack of customer care are nothing short of a disgrace. It's a company that seems to care more about its bottom line than its users' well-being. If you value your sanity and your financial security, I strongly recommend looking for alternative payment platforms that actually prioritize customer satisfaction and support. PayPal's reputation as a customer service nightmare is well-deserved, and it's high time for consumers to demand better.

We could make a mass exodus and kill the company off.  After all are they really to arrogant to fail.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lctuck 

*ok*

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lctuck
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah.  That's a PayPal support answer.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lctuck 

This forum is for questions and you haven't asked one.

Posting ok gets your thread out of the list for awaiting a reply when one is not required......ok?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lctuck
Contributor
Contributor

You are right of course.  Need to post this displeasure somewhere in this community because PayPal does not fix their bugs through the normal channels.  I am not the only one.  If PayPal would support the users it wouldn't be necessary.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lctuck 

Well we can agree that paypal customer support sucks a lot of the time but unfortunately posting on here really doesn't get to those it needs to get to   😐

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lctuck
Contributor
Contributor

You are right of course.  If you find somewhere to post where PayPal does fix problems let us all know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.