Mailing address for paypal? I need for the FTC & attorney general. compliant, theives, lie, scam

sarahgreenesale
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has ripped me off for the last time.  I need a mailing address to submit with my complaints I'm filing with the MD attorney general and the FTC.  I have heard so many complaints lately and have lost alot of money because alot of my customers refuse to let Paypal rip them off multiple times.  So, I'm done.  there are too many honest online banking companies to continue to be **bleep** by them!  $60 is alot of money for someone like me to lose.  but $60 per customer for ebay is enough to keep those employees in India that constantly hang up on me when I call in.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @sarahgreenesale

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community!

It sounds like you've had trouble with a few recent transactions, and I'm sorry to hear that. If you purchased an item or service using a Goods and Services transaction, you may have the option to file a dispute. If you're a merchant who had a dispute opened against you, you'll want to make sure you've provided any requested information within the case. This could include a tracking number, proof of service, or evidence of a refund, among others. You can learn more about what information may need to be provided under PayPal's Purchase Protection and Seller Protection on our Help Center. 

To locate our mailing address, you'll want to refer to the User Agreement for your country. You can find your User Agreement by selecting 'Legal' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Our Customer Support can also be reached by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of our website for further assistance. 

I hope this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

sarahgreenesale
Contributor
Contributor

You did it again paypal.  another $60 you stole from my saving acct again.  since you all handled it appropriately last week, I wasn't going to pursue the legal action.  but again?  the next week?  Do you really think I'm that rich that I wouldn't notice.?  and you make it impossible to get help!  This is not at fault of another individual ,.  This is 100% paypal deducting money from my savings acct when I have my prefered payment set as debit card!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.