Printing Invoices - help!

delc1968
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how I print off an invoice from a regular subscription payment that I make monthly? I need something for my accounting records and cannot see how to do it from a subscription payment...

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Check your account transaction history.

Login to Me Too

delc1968
Contributor
Contributor
  1. it still won't allow me to print an invoice....
Login to Me Too

Raeyo
New Community Member

I NEED THIS TOO!

Right now I get 10's of invoices that I need to pay and for my bookkeeper I need to print out these ones.

In the future that amount will increase dramatically so imagine if I have to download that invoice in pdf one-by-one 😞

PAYPAL WAKE UP - I'm not the online one who misses this feature!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi delc1968 & Raeyo,

Snowshow is right.

You can download what we call your history log into a speadsheet application by clicking the 'history' tab.

To do this, click 'Download History in the 'More' drop down list'.

You can also customise the date range of the transactions and fields you want to includeSmiley Happy

Hope this helps,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Skitter
Contributor
Contributor

History is not an invoice.

I need something an invoice. Are you saying the sellers should be sending an invoice?

Jimmy

Login to Me Too

lagrano
New Community Member

Just called cutomer support to figure this out.

Go to My Accounts, and click "details" next to the invoice you want printed. The next screen will have a print button above the invoice. 

Login to Me Too

jurajmolnar
New Community Member

hm there is no print button in the invoice detail...

Login to Me Too

DataMedics
Contributor
Contributor

+1 To this.  Need to have a print button, or at least a printer friendly version.  It always screws up and prints my logo huge, then a map under it (instead of next to it) and the invoice goes off the page onto the second page.  Come on guys, if you're going to have an invoicing system, you need a way to print the invoices correctly.

Login to Me Too

AnhDuong
Contributor
Contributor

you can use this tool http://www.paypalprinter.com/, it's very easy to use.

You just Install on Chrome or Firefox browser, find suitable filter period and print all your orders by only just with ONE click

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.