Unable to Print International Shipping labelss

aprilmay
Contributor
Contributor

Once upon a time, I was able to print international shipping labels thru paypal--this included the customs declaration. Am no longer able to print even the USPS flat-rate global priority labels. Contacted PayPal--was told it is an end-user related issue and has NOTHING to do with them. While i am not really computer savy, i am however; literate enough to know it is not my settings -- or is it ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dunkie
New Community Member

same thing mate, ridiculous, everything worked fine, now it doesnt, cant print international labels. Something has changed and it isnt me, i have a simple computer setup and never upload stuff. Some error between java and paypal, neither accepts it. Dumb fools, costing them money and  a huge hassel for us.

Login to Me Too

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

My 2 cents....

1. Try Repinting label from different browser

2. Try printing label from ebay flow ....ebay label flow also has JAVA applet.....and very soon ebay flow will support printing international labels in PDF ...no crazy JAVA applet......Yay !!!!!..... Can't wait..

Login to Me Too

AChil
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here...........I have deleted the program and reinstalled numerous times, nothing works.  I am having to print my labels from my office computer.  Unable to resolve the issue on the home computer.  I have been trying to resolve for the past month with no luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.