Reprint USPS shipping label

rickatford
New Community Member

To reprint a USPS label, go to the left side of E-bay, scroll down until you get to selling manager. Under sold, you can click on shipping labels and then you can reprint. I don't know why E-bay changed it, but they did.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

heymrdjcw
New Community Member

Thank you so much for that, really made my day!

Login to Me Too

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

I think the "Track and Manage shipments" page supports void, reprint etc.. for labels printed from ebay. whereas PayPal labels can only be voided from eBay page.

Can you please confirm if PayPal labels can be reprinted from eBay shipping labels page?

Login to Me Too

onewhotrades
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, wish I had asked for help sooner, could have saved an hour of getting no where. Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

Melodycl
New Community Member

This isn't working for me.  My Paypal account shows that I paid for the label (it is subtracted from my account) - and when I click on the ebay section to reprint it tells me to go to PayPal and pay for a label.  ???????  Any other suggestions?

Login to Me Too

edandar
New Community Member

Thanks for taking the time to post your answer....answered my question and had my label reprinted without frustration!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.