Switched to using Google Chrome for a browser, now I can't print labels!

pretty_things03
Contributor
Contributor

We had an issue with Internet Explorer crashing as soon as we opened it for a while... and finally one day after about 20 minutes of trying, we got into and downloaded a new browser.... Google Chrome. Ever since we did, I can no longer print my shipping labels! All I get is a box that opens and tells me the link is no longer there or the page is not loading correctly, to try again. So, I try again, and get the same message. Due to this, I am now out over $20 in shipping fees since I ended up having to take the items to the post office anyway and purchase labels this way. I am waiting on refunds, but am afraid the postal service will deny me due to 4 times of asking for them! 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?!?!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

rlarick
Contributor
Contributor

I am running chrome and ran into my first problem with printing a shipping label. Coincidently this is the first time I have tried to print a label for a sale outside of eBay.  I have handwritten them in the past not realizing that there was an option to print labels from PayPal for items other than eBay

Login to Me Too

rlarick
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone reads these threads the problem is with PayPal not configuring for Chrome.  Chrome seems to work just fine from eBay.   I opened IE, went to paypal went to details on the USPS payment and clicked reprint and it printed just fine.

PAYPAL PLEASE FIX THIS     CHROME IS A MUCH BETTER BROWSER< VERY STREAMLINED _ NO FRILLS BROWSER.

IE IS VERY BUGGY _ LOADED WITH JUNK NEVER USED

FF IS PRONE TO GOOGLE REDIRECT VIRUS THAT HASN"T BENN FIXED YET.

Login to Me Too

markn902
Contributor
Contributor

I have to switch from Chrome to Firefox when i want to print shipping from paypal idk why..I figured it was a Chrome thing

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hey All, how's it goin'?

So...Google Chrome. I agree it's a good browser.  Not so much when it comes to printing labels though 😞

From what I've been able to research, Chrome won't work for label printing from anywhere. That includes going to USPS.com and printing from there.

I wish it worked, but at least for label printing I would use either IE or Firefox....except for IE9 Beta....I wouldn't try that either. Same story as Chrome.

Sorry I don't have better news here.

Andy

Login to Me Too

smcleod1106
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

Hey All, how's it goin'?

So...Google Chrome. I agree it's a good browser.  Not so much when it comes to printing labels though 😞

From what I've been able to research, Chrome won't work for label printing from anywhere. That includes going to USPS.com and printing from there.

I wish it worked, but at least for label printing I would use either IE or Firefox....except for IE9 Beta....I wouldn't try that either. Same story as Chrome.

Sorry I don't have better news here.

Andy

use the IE extension tab for Googles Chrome and you will be able to print PayPal shipping labels in Google's Chrome browser

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.