Recently discovered a foreign trading platform called dhgate.com, don't understand is reliable?

bolas
Contributor
Contributor

Nearly time to buy something for yourself from the Internet, accidentally discovered such a website, but worry about whether this is reliable, please give some advice.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Chinese website.

Lots of counterfeits.

I'd avoid it.

Login to Me Too

bolas
Contributor
Contributor

How do you know, but as far as I know, there are some also is pretty good.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Oh, for crying out loud!

It SAYS so, right on the front page!

China Wholesale Leader

We are the international online trade platform providing world class standards of China wholesale product sourcing, payment, tracking and delivery services to over 20000 small businesses worldwide every week.

Our comprehensive product range, provided by our extensive China wholesale network of more than 400,000 manufacturers and wholesalers offer a unique and advantageous opportunity to our buyer community of over 230 countries who depend on us to manage their growing international product sourcing program and tap into new markets backed by our escrow buyer protection, English speaking customer care team and our understanding of today's wholesale business needs.

Have you made your order?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.