Paypal shipping is completely useless.

Nikumon
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal shipping is a POS.  Complete crap.  You get charged for a label you can't even print.  And then you wait a whole week for your shipping label you never were able to retrieve to be refunded.  It would be nice if they could mention that their shipping service was out of service BEFORE they let you purchase shipping.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Then use some other way - it's not rocket science.

Login to Me Too

reddragon
Contributor
Contributor

Download Shipping Assistant from usps.com and print labels without postage.  Then you can add stamps or take the package to the PO to buy postage.  You can always buy stamps on eBay at a discount.

Login to Me Too

Nikumon
Contributor
Contributor

How about just fix the issue PAYPAL.

I pay for your service, have the decency to fix it and let the world know what is going on!

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

It's not MY service, bud - I don't work for them.

Now, you have 2 choices - whine about it for 1,000 years or do something to fix your problem.

Pick one.

Login to Me Too

rachelc14
Contributor
Contributor

Why do you pay for it? I have been using it since they started and have never paid a fee for shipping through them, either using UPS or USPS.

Also - if you keep trying, eventually the label prints. You can void the label and try again, it usually works. I did that yesterday after trying for an hour. It also took a long time to get the void through.

I have always received my refunds when having to void labels and I've had little to no problems w/shipping until now and I ship about 700 packages a month. I also use Dazzle for my international packages and small first class letter/large envelope and after all the hassle this month with loading and reloading and taking forever to print some labels - I might just switch all my labels to them. I just like the integration with eBay that Dazzle doesn't offer. But yep I'm about to swear PP shipping off forever.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.