No UPS label image

Cashmeresale
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal shipping label

I have a problem on PayPal shipping label today.  After I click print label, a screen show up, but the UPS label image does not load up, instead showing an empty square box.  I tried my two PCS, both don’t show the UPS label image. I have 5 packages need to go out Monday, please help.

Nov 14, 2010

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

POWELLSPOINT
New Community Member

I just had the same problem printing a ups label,  I paid but it did not print -- I tried reprinting 3 times and no luck -- picture of label would not open.  How do I get a refund for my label and I guess I'll have to go to the ups store and have them do it--HELP

Login to Me Too

dpperkins
Contributor
Contributor

Working now (6:45 EDT 19 Nov) in Chrome.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

shining
Contributor
Contributor

as time of 8:40 AM, Nov, 19, we still can not print UPS shipping label. PayPal engineers, please solve thgis problem ASAP.

Login to Me Too

krose1162
Contributor
Contributor

upgraded my firefox and it worked, after days of fighting with it..............

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Again, thank you all very much for your patience, your willingness supply your findings when troubleshooting, and willingness to go with workarounds while we are working on this for you.

The data you have supplied has been helpful, and we're working diligently on fixing the issue. I'll be back with updates when I have them.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ARB
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to print UPS labels the past 30 minutes from 2 different computers for 2 separate items sold on Ebay. IT'S NOT WORKING!!!

Login to Me Too

ARB
Contributor
Contributor

Just tried to print my labels again and it still takes my money  but guess what, NO LABEL!!!! I would like a discount on shipping labels for the next 30 days (after you fix this). It is amazing to think about the millions of dollars Ebay and Paypal make every day and yet they are not willing to pay enough to find the right person to fix this problem. They want us , the paying customer to to GIVE them information to repair their system that makes THEIR money!!!! What's wrong with this picture. Ebay needs to remove their Paypal only policy and let me put in my listing I accept money orders and checks since they can't handle the demand. THIS PROBLEM WITH PRINTING LABELS  IS TOTALLY PATHETIC!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET IT FIXED.

Login to Me Too

LifestyleSports
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried phone support this week with no success.  I just submitted a Merchant Technical Support ticket, it will be interesting to see if this gets any response.  We are a top rated power seller, I wonder what rating we should give PayPal on this?  Ooops, forgot, we can not rate them so we will just have to settle for be-rating them.  I would love to know if anyone has found an easy substitute or program for creating labels and updates easily for ebay orders.

Login to Me Too

dpperkins
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, there is an easy work-around, discussed earlier in the thread.  (It does help to read the full history in these discussions.)  Look for the "You created a shipping label" email from paypal that you will receive after the label fails to show up in your favorite browser.  In the email, look for

Need to print your label again?
You can reprint your UPS shipping label.

Click on reprint, and you will be taken to an image of your label -- smaller than the original, but ready to use thru UPS.  This worked for me when I couldn't use any of three different browsers.

FWW, chrome is printing labels like a champ for me in Windows 7.

--DP

Login to Me Too

LifestyleSports
Contributor
Contributor

Cool.  I agree it does help to read the thread and if one reads them, it is mentioned in my previous thread reply that the same problems exist no matter how the label is being printed, initially, refreshed, back and recreated, from the transaction detail reprint, from the link from the paypal label created email, etc.

Keep throwing ideas my way, I want this to work.

I will try Chrome, I have not tried that yet.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.