Multi Order Shipping Not working 10/9/2011

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to print a label about a dozen times, using every single browser possible from Chrome to Safari to IE to Opera....and the label won't open in PDF and it won't print.  I wish PP would put up a red banner letting us know when it's not working.  Now I have to find an alternative way to ship, probably taking the product to the PO tomorrow.

A shame.

And their community forum **bleep** big time.  First of all you can't find the doggone forum.  Second when you do, it's hard to find Post a topic.  For the money they're making off people, PP should offer better.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

After trying for the 100th time, I finally saw a popup box from Paypal stating the shipping was not working.  I'm off to the post office tomorrow.

A shame.

Login to Me Too

Bobsomebody
Contributor
Contributor

Single Order Shipping Not Working Either!

Since Friday the shipping system keeps giving back a "System Unavailable Please try later" message.

The problem is that although no labels are printing it is still charging my account.  Now I can't even ship out because the shipping buttons are not appearing.  This is a problem with EBAY & PayPal.  Spoke with Ebay, they wouldn't say either way whether they were having a problem.  Googling the problem reveals that this has been going on for quite some time, especially on Mondays.

Login to Me Too

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Bob, I will goog the problem too and see what the issue is.  I finally shipped, but once again used 2 browsers.  Still got an error message with the label -- "Internet error CAL: 4c360098549f1"  Paypal should let us know if there is a problem.

Login to Me Too

Bobsomebody
Contributor
Contributor

I retried in EBAY this morning.  It sucked my money from Paypal but did not print a label either from EBAY or PayPal.

I went to the reprint label in EBAY and it printed the shipping label.   Like you there should be a banner that states the printing of labels or whatever problem their experiencing is happening.  They (EBAY & PayPal) should prevent shipping to be performed if parts of the software are not working.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.