I keep geyying this reply when posting shipping anyone know what it means?

popculturizm
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

thank you

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

bribagel

I get this when I try to add tracking. I can get to the tracking page, where I insert the information, but when I enter it I get this error.

Login to Me Too

popculturizm
Contributor
Contributor

smae here - when i try adding tracking - thought it was me but must be a system failure

Login to Me Too

Bogster
Contributor
Contributor

Same here; I just tried it so it's a continuing problem.

Login to Me Too

rogersrescues
New Community Member

I've been getting this all day yet it worked for me yesterday.

Login to Me Too

chickypoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Paypal - you gonna fix this? My shipping has been down ALL DAY LONG and I've got a business to run. Maybe respond to us? This is not user error - its all over every site I sell on.

Login to Me Too

mediamania2008
New Community Member

Same thing here.... been getting this error since about 10am, it's now going on 7pm and still not fixed.. this is really **bleep**ing me up bad.. all I need to do is add the tracking numbers and I CAN'T!!!!!!!!

HEY PAYPAL... CAN YOU ADDRESS THIS ISSUE???????????????????????

Login to Me Too

mediamania2008
New Community Member

WOW.... I can't believe they edited that word... since when is   "**bleep** i n g"  me up a bad?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_WarrenG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

We are aware of your stated concern with not being able to mark the item as shipped and enter the information through the widget on the overview page.

This is something that was identified this morning and is being worked on currently.  We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.  Thank you for your patience while it is resolved.

PayPal_WarrenG

Login to Me Too

chickypoo
Contributor
Contributor

Its not just marking the item as shipped, it's ALL functions related to shipped: marking as shipped, printing a label, tracking info, no tracking info. My business has now been down for one solid day and this is my busiest time of year (halloween costumes). I'm getting super irritated with this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.