HELP... Shipping

pmbikebldr1
Contributor
Contributor

I can't find if you can use paypal to pay and print a shipping label without having a purchase from ebay/cl or whatever. I just need to send an item, and like paypals shipping cost and convenience. Thank you for reading, and the help

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Y2Fem
Contributor
Contributor

I just came on here to ask the same thing. Thanks so much for the link!

Login to Me Too

Bosstique
New Community Member

Thanks for the information! Great question and just the answer I need.

Login to Me Too

AuctionLovers
Contributor
Contributor

Ok...how come Paypal doesn't have a direct link.   If this page is connected to paypal, it seems like it would have to be connected somehow??

How did you find the link?  And how do you know if it is from paypal?

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

I know it's from paypal because it says "www.paypal.com" at the beginning......

Login to Me Too

waynep630
New Community Member

I finally see that I'm not alone on this issue.  I use PayPal all the time for transacting business from my e-Bay Store.

My desire is that I'll also be able to run off mailing labels for my personal mailings.

Perhaps if everyone presses this issue with PayPal then they'll be able offer this service sooner rather than later !!

Happy Mailing Everyone !!

waynep630

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Wayne,

My desire is that I'll also be able to run off mailing labels for my personal mailings.

I think that's highly unlikely - the charges for the labels woul;d be prohibitive.

You could look into endicia for that, though - they have an option to print your own stamps - it's bloody expensive, but you can do it.

Login to Me Too

NeroFMX
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, I came here to create a topic asking a question, but this link actually solved my problem and alot more problems in the future, thanks so much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.