HELP HELP HELP shipping labels are printing funny!!

Bitsandbags
Contributor
Contributor
OK!  I finally purchased self-adhesive labels (AWESOME!)   I used to print in ebay shipping; super easy.  Recently, USPS has required a SCAN form, which is NOT  available through ebay shipping but is through PayPal Multiple Order.

My problem is this:   when the labels print (they're expensive, btw - 2 llabels per page), they print a page identifier across the bottom which renders the label  UNUSABLE when printed on the other side.  Further, it priints the identifer over the original label which also negates it.

Now, I'm sure there is a setting somewhere where I can turn this identifer off BUT I CAN"T FIND IT!  Any ideas?

THANKS!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bitsandbags
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Adrian; I was out of town for a few days.  I did see a previous post by a member (see below); but I can't find the file settings for IE7; any ideas?

JAVA - check (up to date)

Printer:  HP CP4180

Profile set Up - check

thanks!

posted in shipping/ 10/4/2010

Re: How do i prevent the URL, date, and page number from printing on shipping labels and pack slips? 

You can remove that information using your browser's (Firefox or Internet Explorer) file settings. Click on...

File >> Page Setup >> Margins & Header/Footer...

and use the drop-down menus to select "--blank--" for what is printed in the headers & footers of each page.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

There are a few things that might help us trouble shoot the issue here:

1)  What type of browser are you using?

2)  Is your Java up to date?

3)  What model of label printer are you using?

4)  Have you set this as your printer type in your Profile or within Multi-Order Shipping?

Thanks,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
Solved

Bitsandbags
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Adrian; I was out of town for a few days.  I did see a previous post by a member (see below); but I can't find the file settings for IE7; any ideas?

JAVA - check (up to date)

Printer:  HP CP4180

Profile set Up - check

thanks!

posted in shipping/ 10/4/2010

Re: How do i prevent the URL, date, and page number from printing on shipping labels and pack slips? 

You can remove that information using your browser's (Firefox or Internet Explorer) file settings. Click on...

File >> Page Setup >> Margins & Header/Footer...

and use the drop-down menus to select "--blank--" for what is printed in the headers & footers of each page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.