Error code when printing UPS label

lshep
New Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to print a UPS label but an error comes up saying that

"The contact information you submitted does not match the information on file for your UPS account. Either update your UPS account information by visiting www.ups.com or update the information below."

The problem is that I have printed UPS labels before and my contact info does match. I have called in and was told they were getting other calls on this issue. Just wondering if anyone else was having the problem or maybe knew of a work around because I need to get this package shipped and cannot go through the regular UPS site because I would not get my discounted prices. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bergerh
New Community Member

I am having the same issue.  I don't know where to turn for help. I made sure both profiles match, but I still get the error code stating the information does not match.

bergerh

Login to Me Too

commondominator
New Community Member

I had the same issue and I deleted my ups number. Now when I try to put my new account number I get this error message "This User ID already exists.PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience." And my number has not been uploaded.

It seems contacting Paypal is useless.

Login to Me Too

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

I have spoken to UPS about the issue and they indicated that both Daily and Powerseller discounts are provided whether shipping at UPS.com or PayPal.com. Obviously all things being equal the experience will be much better if you ship from UPS.com.

I have not been able to confirm because ever since DHL kicked the bucket FedEx has been giving me the better discount.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.