Something is wrong with your address information

jprad17
New Community Member

THIS IS THE ERROR MESSAGE I RECEIVE WHEN I TRY AND MAKE A SHIPPING LABEL.    BOTH ADDRESSES CHECK OUT AS BEING ENTERED CORRECTLY.  ERROR

HAS OCCURRED ON LAST TWO ORDERS.  BEFORE THIS EVERYTHING HAS PRINTED FINE.  ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

touvio
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same issue on the same day.  Not a coincidence.

Login to Me Too

Tljx
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here.  I've used Paypal shipping for about 5 years and never saw this error until 2 days ago.  Since then it's come up twice.  I can't print the label on eBay either.  Ebay tells me "no matching street found in this city" although a quick google maps search shows the street clearly exists in the buyer's city.  This is becoming irritating.

Login to Me Too

mwjpga
New Community Member

I'm having simular problem.  Shipping for over 5 years without every seeing this message:  "The contact information you submitted does not match the information on file for your UPS account. Either update your UPS account information by visiting www.ups.com or update the information below."  I've attempted to update account information, but still no luck.  Anyone out there know how to fix?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.