Cannot print - Mac - new system

shine1br
New Community Member

I am having trouble printing labels under this new system. I tried Firefox and Safari, both said Adobe was out of date so I updated it and reloaded, restarted, everything, and it still says "plug-in missing". ANyone else having a similar problem? I finally dowloaded Google Chrome and I am able to get the label up there, but then it prints a blank page or an entirely gray page, or even just the borders of the shipping window. I don't know WHAT is going on? I have a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.6 - can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

PDF on Mac is a problem. Here is how I fixed and labels printing is smooth.

Install the below plug-in and reprint the  label.

http://www.schubert-it.com/pluginpdf/

It's free for Home use and educational use. 

Disclaimer: I have no association with above plug-in creator. Just trying to help my PayPal friends 🙂

Please let us know if it works.

Login to Me Too

angryman
Contributor
Contributor

I had  a horrible time gettng our new intel Imac to print pages that were within other pages, like our shipping labels (the old G3 handled them just fine).

I fixed it by going to the printer manufacturers webpage and downloading the latest Mac drivers. Unfortunately I can't remember an of the details except that setup was very fussy and required among other things the printer and the computers IP addresses, and some other oddball settings

However I find now that there are some brand new drivers that don't have the fussy setup, so if I was starting from scratch I'd probably try them, however your printer may be a totally different setup. Still, the first place to look is the printer manufacturers website.

Login to Me Too

mrydwell
Contributor
Contributor

SAM_N,

From a fellow mac owner- Thanks so Much! With that plug in my international labels are now generating and printing! 🙂 Shame on ebay/paypal for not offering a proper user experience.

Login to Me Too

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please click on the Kudo icon?

Moderator, can you please post the above solution to help other sellers.

Login to Me Too

raulduke23
Contributor
Contributor

The plug in worked for me, I did check the commercial use cost. It is 69.00 for commercial use if anyone is interested. Seems like shipping still is in the beta form.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.