Cancelling your payment to the post office

Temp20231024BZ
Contributor
Contributor

I had 6 items returned due to the boxes. I reused the boxes that were sent to when i paid for shipping when i bought a item. They unwraped and checked inside saying i was shipping and recieving to many items, they also told mei could not re-use a box because it was afree box that the post office gives there customer. well if i pay for shipping then i'm the customer so its my box they don't give it away it figured in on the shipping. Why do they have to lie and when i confronted them they told meallmy things will be checked for these boxes. well they cancelled my postage so how do i get a refund on the postage.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately this is NOT a PayPal issue.   Obviously you have not  read the rules explaining the use of  USPS free shipping supplies.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Temp20231024BZ
Contributor
Contributor

that not a free box its figured into the shipping and if i pay for shipping it should be mine.thats why you have to use a certain shipping. They don't ever give anything free,you got to use common sense here when you say its free.When i question the clerk about my postage they told me to go back to paypal where i bought them to cancell the purchase so i came back here which i knew it was a mistake because you always get someone like you. so if you see something with my nick just pass it buy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.