Can't Print Shipping Label

blu99
Contributor
Contributor

Now I'm getting a message that PayPal Shipping is not available.  Is anyone else getting this error message?????

Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

OwlSayDesigns
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone still having this problem? I having the same problems listed above. Will not print domestic or international labels - changed computers, browsers, updated printer...still not working. 

Login to Me Too

popiel52
Contributor
Contributor

I've been able to print domestic stamps, but not International.

It's been like this for 3 days now !

This is LAME !!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

kcchiefsgal
New Community Member

I have not been able to print since Thursday and I finally figured out why... Paypal had switched my funding source to my Paypal Extras Mastercard. It had been my paypal balance/checking account. When I switched it back to my paypal balance/checking account, it printed....finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

gladieator

I got the same problem!  The first label I printed was too big and didn't print the postage area and so I reprinted but it gave me an error instead!  I voided the shipping label and tried to print the second time, but this time it didn't print anything at all!!  I've wasted so much money for shipping that I didn't get to use!  I now have to wait up to 21 days for my refund!! this is really frustrating! I hope they really refund my money!  I don't know where to follow up for such thing?  

Does anyone know where I can follow up on refunds for shipping?  

Login to Me Too

crochetgal
Contributor
Contributor

This has been going on for far too long! When I spoke with a Paypal rep in September, they said 'try again later'. Its now November.... how much later does one have to wait?

This is no way to run a business!!

Login to Me Too

smallbusiness47
Contributor
Contributor

This happens all the time, either the label won't generate (Java issue) or the service is just not available (supposedly) most of the time PayPal will say it's an end user issue but with so many people affected you'd think they would at least look into it.

If the label isn't generating for you try uninstalling Java, go to the Java site and download an older version, I'm using Java 6 Update 19, if the labe takes from 5 to 15+ minutes to generate that seems to be normal.

My problem right now is that I keep getting the message "PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience." Which is a half truth becasue we've been shipping all day but when we try to ship an international package we get the error message.

This has been happening for months, why no fix or explanation?

Login to Me Too

MR2PARTS4U
Contributor
Contributor

I can print labels for everything except this one which was paid by an echaeck. It is cleared but it keeps saying that paypal shipping is unavailable at this time. I have never had an issue with checks and I don't think that has anything to do with it but that is the only difference from the others that could ship.  this is very frustrating. Does anyone kno what to do.

Login to Me Too

popiel52
Contributor
Contributor

I can get the domestic labels, but when I try for

International labels I'm told it not available.

I called paypal and they said they were having problems, but this has been going on for far too long.

I've been using USPS"click n' ship.

It's a pain and inonveinient, but I'm not stuck waiting for paypal to fix their problems.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.