Can't Print Shipping Label

blu99
Contributor
Contributor

Now I'm getting a message that PayPal Shipping is not available.  Is anyone else getting this error message?????

Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

TKB
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL SHIPPING IS DOWN.  I started getting the message last night and again at 11:00 am today. It is not a Mac or PC issue but a PayPal issue because we've tried shipping on both with no luck.  it must be getting close to Christmas because that is always when PayPal starts having trouble with their shipping feature.

Login to Me Too

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

If you are printing labels for eBay transactions, go to "My eBay" and print the label.

Login to Me Too

lacey2005
New Community Member

I have never been able to print shipping labels Im using Windows Vista so it must be a papal problem,so Papal can you get this fixed as it would be a lot easier for me and also papal must be losing money,Its also makes it easier for the Post Office workers if you get a printed label as you are not at the counter for ages holding every one up,My friend had a lot of parcels to go one day and because the shipping labels is not working she was at the PO counter for 45 minutes getting all sorts of looks from people,Most of us live where we only have small post offices with maybe 2 or 3 counters,So please can you try to get this fixed before Christmas please

Login to Me Too

gatchman
Contributor
Contributor

Fantastic response from Admins.  They take the time to move the thread, but spend no time addressing the issue and it's customers.  WTF?!  

Really?  This is how it is?  You realize that is why this thread was started in a different forum, because we saw your admin activity going on there, so we figured "Hey, they'll see it if we put it here and maybe answer it."

I guess all logical thinking goes out the window here?  

Great to see how much you care about customers and customer service.  Thanks again for taking half the money from my sale, to put it on hold for 21 days, with absolutely no explanation.  

Login to Me Too

AChil
Contributor
Contributor

I can print domestic, but everytime I try to print an international label, it states shipping is not available. I can not even update my international packages as shipped, after I go to another site to print my label!  Keep getting a generic system unavailable after trying to update.  Appears once again, PayPal will only let you ship for domestic purchases.

Login to Me Too

richx212

I cannot print an international shipping label as well.  I need to send out a package to an eBay customer and it does not work on that website as well.  I don't know what the problem is i've tried everything from editing addresses to trying different browsers/computers.

Login to Me Too

paintedlaydies
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't had this issue until the last 2 weeks. I can't print the label. The popup window with the label in it, won't show up. Several other people I know are having the same issue.

At first I thought it was because Iupgraded my IE, but it happens with my Chrome browser as well.

Hope this can be resolved soon.

Login to Me Too

iceman100t
Contributor
Contributor

same i cant print the paypal shipping label or the ebay shipping label ive been trying for 2 hours are they going to try and fix this? Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

sallyroper85
Contributor
Contributor

I am able to print labels also,i have no idea what the issue is but i have funds to cover the postage.

i hope tey sort this very soon as i would hate to be considered a bad seller especially when its not my fault.

Login to Me Too

gatchman
Contributor
Contributor

My experience wasn't from an ebay sale.  

It would be great if someone would come along, say an admin or something, and say "hey, we're sorry.  Our site was down for printing at that time, and we failed to put a warning before spending your money."

Or SOME KIND of thing letting me know

this isn't the norm, or

that they are aware of the problem

SOMETHING!

Why would I expect customer service?  I don't know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.