BRING BACK THE ABILITY TO USE A LABEL PRINTER!

thischarmingham
Contributor
Contributor

The change to ebay shipping has eliminted the ability to use a label printer. I don't want to have to cut and tape up every label I have to print. I just bought a label printed to make this whole process easier and now I've been forced to be wasteful, inefficient and I just lost the money I spent on the printer. BRING THIS FEATURE BACK!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

HoustonShipper
Contributor
Contributor

You're not the only one!  Although I have the kind of labels that the New "improved" interface wants to use (it's hard to ship via FedEx Ground without them), I'm MUCH happier when I can use the Zebra 4x6 labels; they don't bleed to the point of being unscannable when they get wet, for one thing.  If I'm stuck with this mess, I'll start using my Endicia account for PayPal labels instead of the PayPal interface.  (I might do that anyway; it's considerable faster about actually printing the label, and I can always go back and enter the DC numbers later.)

I have a request in to Customer Service about this, asking how to re-enable the Zebra printer layout.  We'll see if they give me an automated useless answer that doesn't work (which is what I expect) or if they admit that it's broken.  Given how long it took them to get the Small Flat Rate Box enabled last year (oops, sorry, although the SFRB was available from USPS last year, it was *this* year before PayPal got it enabled, more than 6 weeks after their announced will-be-ready-by date) I suspect that we won't see the label printer option back on the menu until after Xmas.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.