Account info doesn't match.

buzzman
New Community Member

I  can't  Print a UPS shipping label. I get a message saying my paypal account info does not match my UPS account info. I have been to both accounts and everything appears to match. Can't figure a way to talk to anyone.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

robpalo
Contributor
Contributor

I had this same problem. I ended up canceling the UPS account and then just using their website directly. I don't see any "discount" over their online rates using PayPal so it works, but not as simple as being integrated.

BTW: Somehow my account was charged for a shipment about a week after setting it up, though the charge was direct billed to me by UPS instead of charging against my Paypall account. This was a package that was picked up 1,000 miles from my house and delivered to another state. I ended up getting it straightened out, but the customer service rep said it wasn't unusual for a package to have a "PICKUP" scan at an out of the way depot in another state! what rubbish!

Login to Me Too

renewsvcs

go to profile

under selling preferences, shipping preferences

under ups information, delete account

under ups information, add new account

select i DO NOT have a usp account

yadda yadda

i assume this creates a new ups account, yet this is what paypal cust service will tell you to do if you call them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.