Buying Tips -- Win a Free Ipad2 -- Mypoints

sjh
Contributor
Contributor

More and more businesses online are accepting PayPal, so it's not just for Ebay purchases. Lots of us were sad when Mypoints quit offering points for Ebay purchases, but we can also click through Mypoints directly to businesses that accept Paypal for payment.  Many state "PayPal accepted" on their splash page, but with some you won't know until you check their FAQs or click on Payment Methods.  HSN takes PayPal and has good clearance items.  Some of you know Buy.com because they list items on Ebay. You can also get great buys direct from their website and pay with PayPal.  These are just a couple examples. I'm sure there are many more. Good luck!

I hope I am entered in the contest.  Last time, I posted to the topic but they never sent me the free item promised.  No biggie but still disappointing.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

_LouisH
Contributor
Contributor

You are entered into the contest. If you are referring to the water bottle, hold tight! We had to wait to end of the month to collect all the names but don't worry, we're working on it as we speak.

Thanks for posting!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.