Re: Buying Tips - Win a free I pad2 - Mypoints

1pal4jnb
Contributor
Contributor

My best (secret  :>) ) tips for buying merchandise using a PayPal Account are:

1. Determine what you want to buy - how many, what color, size, value, your need,

approximate price you are willing to pay for item(s), etc. then, locate stores, (do

comparative buying)  select item(s), - select as many items from one merchant as

possible, because you may save on shipping costs by bundling items purchased.

Then, IMMEDIATELY CHECK OUT, USING YOUR AFFIRMED PAYPAL ACCOUNT. -

Sometimes checking out immediately gets item(s) shipped out the same day,

because Paypal payments are instantly sent to merchants. - If you have a register-

ed Bank Account and/or Credit Card,. (I prefer E-Bay Mastercard for all my pur-

chases, because I can win up to 3 points for each purchase I make, and then, I can

purchase additional merchandise with the points without it costing me additional

money.) you can use PayPal to purchase all your merchandise and it won't cost

you a penny more than the cost of the merchandise. WOW!! YOU CAN'T BEAT 

THAT!!!

2.  If you are buying or bidding for merchandise on E-Bay, select item(s) you wish to 

buy with 1 to 5 days of time remaining for the merchandise to be listed, then,

put them into your watch list, evaluate them again, and begin bidding/buying, as

you desire.

3.  (Last good tip :>) :  IF YOU HAVE BID ON AN ITEM(S) THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO

win, go to E-Bay Countdown and as you watch the countdown on the item(s), be

ready to make your final bid by the time 20 seconds remain.  Make your final

bid much higher than you believe your competing bidder will make. :>)  - NOW,

GO TO THE CHECK OUT, IMMEDIATELY PAY THE MERCHANT, SMILE, BREATHE

A SIGH OF RELIEF, AND WAIT FOR YOUR PACKAGE TO ARRIVE IN 1 TO 3

DAYS, DEPENDING ON THE POSTAGE YOU SELECT.  :>)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.