why doesnt bank acct show payment deducted?

rsmiley
Contributor
Contributor

im new to paypal,i bought item on ebay and have bank account verified.transaction says complete and paid but have yet to see money deducted from bank account,is this normal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ItsYourTurn
Contributor
Contributor

Did you already have money in your PayPal account?  If so, the money used for the eBay purchase may have just been deducted from your PayPal account...not your bank account.  Does that make sense?

Mary

Login to Me Too

benchaos9
New Community Member

I to wish to know this I have the exact same thing happening to me, its been two days it says the recipient recieved the funds and there is no deduction from my bank account yet and i had no funds in my paypal account prior to purchase.

Ben,

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi benchaos9, and welcome to the forums!

If you log into your account and go to History, you should be able to find the transaction. If there is a plus sign next to the transaction, it will show funds coming from another funding source. If it doesn't, then it was a balance funded payment. You can switch the view to All activity (with balance) and see what your balance was before the transaction and after the transaction.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.