sub-user login

m2
Contributor
Contributor

I just created a sub user login in for my business account.  It works when logging into Paypal but when I went to a website to use it, the site said I needed an valid email address, the user name did not work.  In other words the user name works to log into Paypal but did not work on a website that lead me to Paypal's login page.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Multiple user log ins are valuable tool for any Business account that needs to allow various business associates access to an account.  The permission to "Send Money," when enabled, only applies to directly sending money through the Send Money tab.  All check outs would need to be completed with the regular (email based) log in.

Hope this helps!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

seankoenig
New Community Member

I had the same issue with a sub-user.

So in order to have an employees process a purchase I need to tell them my PayPal login, which is insecure, or I have to do it myself, which stops me from doing tasks that make my business money.

Paypal should think this one through or another vendor will. It is not truely eCommerce if only one individual from a company can process purchases.

Sean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.